Four months down, 8 to go in 2019. Time sure flies when I'm doing genealogy. Life too, it seems.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Georgianna (Kemp) Auble and the Pentecosts -- Post 563 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m., and we went to the hair dresser for her haircut. Home by 10 a.m.
* Answered email, printed the CVGS stuff, and took a nap. Had lunch, and left for the library at 11:20 a.m.
* This was Karen Y's last day, so we said goodbye...sad for me because she has been a great friend and newsletter proofreader, and an excellent society secretary. The Bored meeting was, and I covered the newsletter, research group, DNA group, and member survey.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, noted that Randy Seaver Presenting "Discovering George W. Seaver's Life Story" at Bonita-Sunnyside Library on Saturday, 4 May posted and wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Explain This 1940 U.S. Census Entry?
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and dabbled a bit in RootsMagic, which has worked well since the problem last night.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, ate dinner, read my book, put out the trash, and did the dishes. Padres lost to Braves 5-1, so now 17-14 on the season, and 3-3 on the road trip.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 239 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment