It's almost May! I have a talk on May 4th to prepare for, and two in early July. Maybe my priorities will change? Mueller report dropped today...heh heh.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Judge Manning M. Knapp Dies in 1892 in New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and home, checked email quickly, and off to my OASIS class with my flash drive and laptop.
* Got there by 9:50 a.m. and did the class - only 4 students, one sick, two missing. Lots of good questions and hopefully my info helped. Left after noon.
* Home by 12:30 p.m., had lunch, read blogs, and went in at 1 p.m. to take a recliner nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to write Seavers in the News -- Everett Seaver Dies in 1923 in Staten Island, New York. Did some research on the missing data for the family, but didn't find much. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Matched some RootsMagic profiles with Family Tree.Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news.
* Online at 6:10 p.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and do the dishes. Padres lost 4-1 to Reds and it wasn't that close. Crap. 11-9 on the season now.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment