I finally opened the Forever box and watched most of the home movies. Some goodies there. Have to use the USB drive because the CD/DVD drive won't open on the desktop computer.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 274: #449 Maria (--?--) (Abel) Tedrick (1693-1771) of Germany and Morris County, New Jersey posted.
Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. The FMP presser never showed up. Wrote Seeing AncestryDNA ThruLines From Your Ancestry Member Tree Pedigree Chart. Not a big deal, but helpful. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then worked in MyHeritage record matches adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 19 April 2019. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Broke open the Forever box that came last week, and found the two DVDs and the USB drive. Put the USB drive in - all 23 files are 3 minutes and about 60 mb. Watched most of them - lots of talking to myself, berating of the camerafolk, they could have been even better. Made some screenshots while watching full screen and saved them. Some are priceless photos - I'll use them for the Wordless Wednesday. I have no photographs at all of most of the scenes in these movies!
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then copied the movies to the external drive. I need to get them in a cloud drive too, but don't have 1.3 gb to spare.
* Went in at 7:10 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and wash dishes. Padres lost 3-2 in the 11th inning to the Reds, now 11-10 and lost 5 in a row. Drat.
* Checked email and blogs on my phone, then online on the desktop to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.