This was not much of a genealogy day at all.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 21 to 27 April 2019 posted, and started the Amanuensis post.
* We left for church at 9:35 a.m., and home by 11:10 a.m. Watched the Padres jump out to a 6-0 lead in the 3rd inning, and the Nationals came back to win 7-6 in 11 innings. Tatis got hurt. Padres now 16-12 on the season.
* Online at 2:30 to read, finished up the Amanuensis Monday post, and answered email. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 August 2019 posted. Searched the Photos on Ancestry for Seaver folks and was able to add content to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and washed dishes. We called Audrey for her birthday.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answered email. Worked on some WebHints in RootsMagic. TreeShared 219 profiles with the AMY in an hour.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.