This was not an all genealogy day because Padres, dinner and Ancestry got in the way.
* Up early (6 a.m., didn't sleep well again) to get the laundry started, read email and blogs, dropped Linda at the Y, home to read more, noted that Surname Saturday -- HOBART (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the FamilySearch post.
* Picked her up at 9:15 a.m., and home to gather my laptop and off to the FamilySearch Library for the SDGS RootsMagic User Group meeting. We had 10 attend, including 3 newbies, so we concentrated on data entry, names, reports, etc. Home by 12:45 p.m.
* Had lunch, answered email, and went in at 1:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, took a recliner nap, and read my book. Went into extra innings, and Pads beat Nats 8-3. So now 16-11 and won 5 straight.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, then to Ralph's grocery, and home by 6 p.m.
* Online to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Family Home Movies and Videotape and Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 21 to 27 April 2019 posted. Wrote the Ancestry post.
* Downloaded 7 more Zachariah Hildreth deeds from 1847-1859. Saved them and renamed them.
* Tried to work in Ancestry Hints, but only resolved 30 before the system failed, saying "This hint is no longer available" for all of them. Tried several times! Matched some RootsMagic profiles with FamilySearch Family Tree, and looked for some WebHints too. Merged the A and B place names, and deleted about 100 unused place names. Need to do more.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.