This was another full genealogy day in the afterglow of RootsTech 2019. I'm glad I didn't spend the day traveling back from Salt Lake City.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and the RootsTech compendium post, then wrote the Amanuensis post. Off to church at 9:35 a.m. and home by 11:15 a.m.
* Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 24 February to 2 March 2019 posted, and updated the blog compendium post. Answered email.
* Had lunch, then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24 February to 2 March 2019 posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook, looked for RootsTech photos. Worked in RootsMagic matching Family Tree profiles. Resolved about 30 Record Matches on MyHeritage adding content to the RootsMagic tree.
* Wrote MyHeritage Theory of Family Relativity™ is Imperfect - Be Careful! Did more RootsMagic matching with Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and do dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to update the blog compendium, answer email, then resolved 139 Hints on Ancestry adding content to RootsMagic.
* Updated the compendium again, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.