RootsTech is over, and I found I am ambivalent about wanting to be there, but am happy that I didn't spend the money for six days of walking and cold with not enough time to explore new features. And DearMYRTLE's after party. Oh well. Rained this morning, dried out.
* Read email and blogs this morning, then off to Marie Callenders for the men's Bible Study breakfast, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that RootsTech LiveStreaming Classes for Saturday, 2 March 2019 posted, then added to the Best Of and RootsTech compendium posts. Watched the Jonny Perl presentation at RootsTech on livestream.
* Worked more in the MyHeritage ToFR, then wrote Working With the MyHeritage Theory of Family Relativity™.
* Had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Facebook Meme posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry collection posts.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Updated the Best Of and compendium posts again, then worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to FamilySearch and sharing information both ways.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer emails, and work in Ancestry Hints, resolving 242 of them, leaving over 101,000 still to do.
* Updated the blog posts, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.