It was St. Patrick's Day. We had corned beef and carrots, no cabbage. I went out and mowed the back yard - we had grass and weeks six feet high. There are lots of knocked-down stalks that are uncut and on the ground, which will probably pop up again and beg to be pulled. I'm tired.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Census Whacking (Again) On St. Patrick's Day posted. Got a start on the Amanuensis Monday post. Off to church at 9:40 a.m. and home by 11:15 a.m.
* Transcribed the will and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Worked a bit in Ancestry Hints on the Ruth family, adding sources and notes. Had lunch. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 10 to 16 March 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 10 to 16 March 2019 posted.
* Went in at 2:45 p.m. to watch TV and take a recliner nap. Up at 3:30 p.m. to go cut down the back yard weeds and grass.
* Back in at 4:30 to cool off, then went in for dinner and watched the Fleet game, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote a post for Tuesday and another for Monday. Watched a Family Tree webinar.
* Made a hotel reservation for Monday night near Disneyland. Had to call Expedia because the first reservation was messed up - my fault, they fixed it.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment