It was a pretty good day in the genea-cave. BSO!!!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, went to Marie Callenders for my men's group breakfast, picked Linda up, and we were home by 10 a.m.
* Online to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Mary, who married Henry Howland, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Answered email, and wrote the SNGF post. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry collection posts.
Checked the FSFT Watch List email, and found a lead for Catherine Ruth. Followed it and found her parents and grandparents in Family Tree. Downloaded her father's will and there she was mentioned!! Cool. Added a number of Ruth people to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch TV, eat lunch and take a recliner nap.
* Online at 2 to work on the Ruth folks, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Favorite Family Photograph posted.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, and read the paper. Aztecs lost to Utah State. Drat, no NCAA. We ate dinner, and I did dishes.
* Went out for a short walk and pulled weeds in the front yard.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 March 2019 posted.
* Added several AncestryDNA matches to the RootsMagic tree. TreeShared 114 profiles with the AMT - all caught up.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.