This was a fairly busy genealogy day although I did very little research. Where did the time go?
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1810 U.S. Census Record of the Burjes Metcalf Household in Piermont, N.H. posted.
* Pivked her up at 9 a.m. and we picked up her glasses at Eyeglass Word, then went grocery shopping at Ralphs. Home by 10 a.m.
* Online to download the Saturday syllabus articles from RootsTech. Answered email. Took a nap.
* Had lunch. Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, worked in RootsMagic matching profiles and sharing information with Family Tree. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 February 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the three Ancestry feature posts for 8 a.m. Wednesday. Did more matching and sharing with Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote an AncestorDNA post on one of the new features. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and remembered that Finding Your Roots was on 10 minutes after it started. The records and ancestor stories were great, as always.
* Online at 9 p.m. to write the livestreaming post for Wednesday, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours. 6 blog posts.
Post a Comment