This was a pretty busy genealogy day. It was nice again today, high near 65F.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1839 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to Aaron Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9 a.m,. Got into Mondays With Myrt which was from the Family History Library. I helped find URLs for Pat.
* Added to the Best Of post, had lunch, worked in AncestryDNA adding lines to matches. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 25 February 2019.
* Taped up the Forever box, and went off to FedEx to send it off.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree. Sleepy, so took a nice nap.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to work some more in RootsMagic matching Family Tree profiles.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post. Resolved 137 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic, then TreeShared 159 RootsMagic profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.