This was a pretty full genealogy day, but I don't feel like I accomplished much. It rained this afternoon and tonight and it is cold out there - low around 40 tonight.
* Read email and blogs, and got the amanuensis Monday post started. Went to church at 9:30 and had to usher. Substitute pastor. Short sermon done extemporaneously from the middle of the chancel. Home by 11 a.m. Finished up the Amanuensis post.
* Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 10 to 16 February 2019 posted. Started on the Thursday RT handouts, finished them up after 2 p.m. Got into the MyHeritage call and enjoyed it.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 February 2019 posted. Answered email. Checked MyHeritage DNA matches. Checked Facebook. Added to the new Best Of post. Dozed in the chair a bit.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the AAF Fleet game, ate dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes. Fleet down 9-6 at halftime. boring. Didn't watch the rest of it.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and resolve over 400 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Ancestry dumped about 7000 Hints on me today.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.