11 more days until RootsTech starts, and I finally told them I wasn't going on the Facebook Ambassadors group. It was partly cloudy today, but cool in the high 50s.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:40 a.m., then to the Mens breakfast at Marie Callenders. Picked her up at 9:40 a.m. and home by 9:50.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Downloaded the Wednesday RootsTech handouts from my iPhone to email to the PC to a RootsTech file folder. Took two hours! Had lunch. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Got started on the Forever box - found the Carringer films, the Fred films, the Randy films and the Randy slides. Picked out 12, then got on Facebook and wrote something and Christine said I could put however many I want in the box. Cool. $$$$. Messaged Forever to ask about it. Couldn't find the videotapes from the 1980s-1990s. Found two boxes of Linda's photos in a closet.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Did Your Parents Meet? posted. Worked in Ancestry Hints resolving 127 and adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 February 2019 posted. Answered email. Worked on Ancestry Hints, resolving 302 more adding content and sources to the RootsMagic file.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.