This was a fairly big genealogy day. It rained a bit but not heavy like it was supposed to. We'be had about .5 inch this week so far.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1830 U.S. Census for Daniel Spangler Household in Sandy Creek, Pennsylvania posted. Picked her up and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:50 a.m. Answered email, read a bit, and took a nap (still recovering from Wednesday). Missed my Rohr luncheon. Oh well. Online at 11:15 to add to the Best Of post, then had lunch. Found and wrote Seavers in the News - Henry T. Seaver Dies in 1942 in Newton, Mass.
* Worked on the Wilhelm research for 52 Ancestors. Found more information online to add to my Notes, plus some German records. Cool.
* Wrote Dear Ancestry.com: Are You Fixing These Problems? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the 52 Ancestors biography and post. Decided to get out the Waterpik and see how it works. Pretty good.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.