This was a nice day here in Chula Vista, but it's going to rain tonight and tomorrow. Forgot to work on the family letter and the CVGS newsletter. Double drat.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1908 Death Notice for Mary Ann (Paul) Schaffner in San Francisco, California posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Signed into the new Genetic Affairs and requested a chart for my AncestryDNA matches. Haven't got it yet.
* Received an email about a Samuel Seever will in 1877 in Ohio, so I investigated him, added him to the database, and added some ancestral families and descendants. More to do with this one. Wrote Where Am I Saving My Digitized Family Photos?.
* We went to the grocery store at 11 a.m. and home by 11:40. Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Worked some more on the Seever line, adding content and sources. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 4 December 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and reorganized the Old Pix file folders to get all the scanned images into family folders. Still more to do.
* Worked in the Ancestry Photo Hints and found some dates and marriages for some of the Seever folk. Found a duplicate family too, so merged them.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.