I was so happy after the Chargers game last night that I didn't journal.
1) Sunday, 2 December:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 25 November to 1 December 2018 posted.
* Went off to church at 9:30 a.m., we went to the birthday party at 11:30, and were home by 12:30 p.m. without having cake. Lots of boring talk.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 November to 1 December 2018 posted, then went in and watched football. Read the paper, tried to nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to transcribe the deed and wrote the Amanuensis post. Back to football. Online again at 4:30 until dinner at 5, adding to the new Best Of post and answering email.
* Had dinner, then watched the Chargers game. A terrible first half, down 23-7 to Pittsburgh. Better second half, with decent breaks, and won 33-30, so Chargers are 9-3 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, TreeShared the last 45 profiles, and went in at 9:15 to watch the postgame analysis. Went to bed at 10:15. Genealogy this day was 2.5 hours.
2) Monday, 3 December (Linda's birthday):
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1824 Deed of Samuel Stone Jr. to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt in green room, and contributed some to the discussion. Afterwards, went off to Costco to buy flowers for Linda. Home by 11:20 a.m. to present flowers and gifts and she opened them, plus the other gifts. Had lunch. Tried to nap, but refluxed so went in to the recliner and dozed a bit.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 3 December 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email.
* We left for dinner at Miguels at 4:45, and were home by 6:15 p.m. Not wonderful. Read the paper, watched TV and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, talked to Lori on the phone, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Workled in AncestryDNA matches adding details to notes and added several shared ancestor lines to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.