This was not a big genealogy day because of church and football. Daughter Lori bought a car to replace the breaking down one she had. It was a sunny day in Chula Vista, and I didn't have a nap.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and we left for church at 9:45 a.m. Missed the congregational meeting which we forgot about. Oh well. Home by 11:20 a.m.
* Transcribed the deed and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 2 to 8 December 2018 posted (hint: NONE again) and then Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 December 2018 posted.
* Went in at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, tread the paper, and watched the Chargers game. They won 26-21 over the Bengals, so they're now 10-3 on the season. Watched the postgame, and we ate dinner (spaghetti, yum!).
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the new Best Of post, and resolved over 300 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to many profiles. Answered email. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch the end of the Rams game and the Channel 39 Chargers report.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment