Pretty much an all genealogy day. Only 14 shopping days left! Got a little done. One of Linda's gifts was cancelled - drat!
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1828 Deed of Stow and Levi Hildreth to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays with Myrt at 8:45 a.m. and participated - got to talk about the Genea-Santa letter. Did some online shopping without much success.
* Wrote Google Maps with complete county lines and ZIP Codes; now also search using your current location. Had lunch. Shopped some more somewhere else.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 10 December 2018. Answered email. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Took a nice nap.
* Added to the Best Of post. Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, talked to Lori, worked on the Treasure Chest post, worked in RootsMagic deleting unused places, standardizing place names, and matched some profiles with Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment