This was another all-genealogy day. Didn't go anywhere, and watched only one hour of football. No newspaper came today - a computer virus. My dear friend and Holocaust survivor Ruthie Sax died today at age 90. Heartbroken.
* Online at 8 as.m., read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- EATON (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make One Genealogy-Related Resolution/Goal for 2019 and set it for later.
* Updated the Amanuensis Monday page, then wrote the FamilySearch post. Wrote the Best Discoveries post for Sunday instead of a worthless Ancestry post. Had lunch
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching persons to FamilySearch Family Tree, and sharing content between them. Got word that Ruthie died, and put info on Facebook for my friends. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the Alabama/Oklahome game, made the bed, and did the dishes. Read my Family Tree Magazine.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry Hints - resolved about 200 of them adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 23 to 29 December 2018 posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.