This was such a busy day on the computer that I didn't get dressed (well, had my PJs on) and didn't get a nap. TMI?
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 258: #401 Marie (Saeger) Spengler (1670-????) of Baden, Germany posted.
* Added to my Presentations Made page and 52 Ancestors page, and still need to do the Amanuensis Monday page. It took an hour to add 52 entries to the 52 Ancestors page. Took down the Christmas tree decorations and got them back up in the garage.
* Worked on Randy's "Best" Genea-Musings Posts for 2018 and posted it. That took about two hours.
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post, and worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 28 December 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching and sharing data with FamilySearch Family Tree profiles.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, finish the laundry and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Surname Saturday post, and worked on random profiles in RootsMagic finding names and content and adding sources. Then I TreeShared 110 profiles to get me up to date with the Ancestry tree.
* Emailed to CVGS President, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.