This was a fairly full genealogy day, plus I got a long nap.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, noted that The Seaver Ping Pong Table and Whiffle Ball Court -- Post 539 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Program Meeting on Saturday, 10 November.
* Worked on another Unlinked Tree on AncestryDNA and failed to find the common ancestor. Many more to do! Printed off the CVGS material for the board meeting. Rested my eyes for awhile.
* Had lunch, then off to the library at 11:20, sat with John for awhile and two Karens came to brighten our day. Board meeting dragged on, found a new book, and home by 2 p.m.
* Wrote NEHGS Offers FREE Access to All Databases on AmericanAncestors.org from November 6–13 and updated the MyHeritage compendium. Took a 90 minute nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, wash dishes, and put the trash out.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check out the support data for the 52 Ancestor biography (none are available on FamilySearch from home, so added them to my to-do list). Wrote the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared about 90 profiles (still have about 70 to do).
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, then wrote this post. genealogy today is 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment