Election day 2018. A split decision, I think. But it will make the next two years really interesting.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to Sprouts. Home by 9:50 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1863 Civil War Draft Registration Record for David J. Carringer posted, added to the Best Of post, wrote MyHeritage LIVE 2018 Conference Video and Blog Compendium. Tried to nap.
* Online at 12:15 p.m., had lunch, then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches for awhile. Watched some of the MHL videos. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 6 November 2018.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then matched Family Tree persons to RootsMagic persons. Watered the front plants.
* Went in at 5:15 for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and TreeShared about 120 profiles. Have about 150 more to do soon. Checked election returns, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.