It rained this morning so Linda did not go to the Y. We went out for a turkey dinner, and were home by 5:30. Watched some football. Did a little blogging. Lazy...
* Read email and blogs, noted that Happy Thanksgiving! and I Am Thankful For ... Added to the Best Of post. Watched some 1950s-1960s music videos. Searched Newspapers.com for obituaries, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Mary Jane Seaver Dies in Port Huron, Michigan in 1959. Researched her children and added content to the tree.
* Went in at 12 noon to eat lunch, then lay on the bed and watched football. My brother called. Facetimed with Tami and family.
* Online to work on the 52 Ancestors profile.
* We left at 3:30 for Cafe LaMaze and had a nice turkey dinner. I ate too much. Home by 5:30 p.m. to watch football on TV, read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestor post, then worked on a DNA match's tree, but failed to find a common ancestor.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.