This was an all genealogy day, with no stress at all. Maybe that's why I'm so tired these days?
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and discussed the Family History Day events. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1809 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted and wrote Family Tree Maker News - September 2018. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then worked in the Cox database deleting all of the "wrong" folks I had in the database. Then worked in the big database matching with Family Tree and sharing data and persons both ways.
* Checked several times the playoff games. Glad Milwaukee won but disappointed Rockies didn't win.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 1 October 2018 and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watched the first half of the Chiefs/Broncos game, read the paper, washed dishes, watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, talk to Lori, and worked some more in the big tree. Checked Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.