This will be short because it';s already 11 p.m. Darn Giants don't start their games early enough! Padres don't either. I'm in presentation support mode this week, so not much research, but enough for therapy.
1) Tuesday, 25 September.
* Linda, read, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- Lyle L. Carringer U.S. Marines Muster Roll Card - March 1919 posted. Went to grocery store.
* Added to BOGB post. Worked on the Cox image labels some more, and almost done. Napped. Ate. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 25 September 2018. Twittered, Facebooked. Ate. Watered plants.
* Wrote Wordless Wednesday post, watched Padres game. Lost 5-4 in 12 innings. Didn't journal. Zzzz. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 26 September:
* Linda, read, noted that Baby Randy with Fred and Betty in Early 1944 - Post 534 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to BOGB post.
* Finished up the Cox image labels. Napped. Ate. Wrote Using MedBetter DNA to Show My AncestryDNA Notes. Twittered. Facebooked. Ate. Put trash out.
* Wrote Treasure Chest post, compiled notes for Saturday. Watched Padres game. Pads won 3-2 over giants. Now 64-95 with 3 games to go. Online to read, add to BOGB, write this post. Zzzzz. Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.