An all genealogy day without any research. Yep. Had things to do. Progress was made.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 8:55 a.m.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt webinar at the start, and discussed my 52 Ancestors blog post, plus other discussions.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1807 Deed of Zachariah Hildreth to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted, added to the Best Of blog, and wrote Chula Vista Family History Day - Saturday, 29 September 2018. Took a nice nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on putting all of the project record images into four presentations so I can provide them to the subject.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 24 September 2018, then checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, watched TV news, and online at 6 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post. Answered email.
* Went in at 7:20 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Brad Thor book, and washed dishes. Padres beat Giants 5-0 so now 63-94 on the season - we won't lose 100 games.
* Online at 10 p.m. to add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.