This was an all genealogy day with no Padres game, but I had a nap.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, noted that 1667 Marriage of Joseph Tripp and Mehetabel Fish in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 429 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and picked her up at 9:30 a.m. and we went to Costco. Had lunch there. Home by 10:45 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, sleepy so laid down for a nap. Dozed a bit, I think. Online at 12 noon to read, then looked for the Seaver newspaper article. Found it, and wrote Seavers in the News - Florence Seaver Attacked in 1927 in Birmingham, Alabama.
* Did some research on Florence's parents and added their family to the RootsMagic database. Then determined that the family linked into the Ireland family in County Armagh, so I added those families from the George Seaver book. Cool - added about 50 Seaver folks today.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered email. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, wash dishes and water the front plants.
* Went in at 6:30 p.m. to add more Ireland Seavers, then worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Treeshared about 80 persons so now Ancestry will find Hints for all of those Irish families.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.