This was an all-genealogy day except for the Padres game in the evening. Warm again today - high around 90, it's still 87F in the genea-cave at 9 p.m., but cooler outside. Fan going, windows open.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Jamboree 2014 Photos - Day 3 - Post 527 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and gathered my stuff for the CVGS Research Group meeting.
* Tried to nap but failed, worked on email, had lunch, and off to the library at 11:20 a.m. Got there and got set up by 11:45, and we had 15 in attendance. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Noted that San Diego Genealogical Society Meeting on Saturday, 11 August Features Sarah Cochran posted, and wrote Finding David Auble's Land Records in Sussex County, New Jersey. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate and watched the Padres game. I read the paper, put out the trash, read the latest Family Tree Magazine, and washed dishes. Padres lost 8-4 to Brewers so now 45-71 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.