This was the warmest day in the last month - over 90 here and humid. It's 88 F in the genea-cave right now - the fan is on high! Lori and the boys come this weekend, so I'm starting to prepare future posts so I can spend more time with them.
* dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that 1695 Birth Record of Mary Chase in Newbury, Massachusetts - Post 424 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Looked for a Seaver article and found a good one - transcribed it. Added info to RootsMagic too.
* Picked Linda up at 9:30 and we went to Costco to shop, then had a hot dog for lunch. Home by 10:40 a.m.
* Worked on the Seavers in the News -- Walter Enwright Seaver Receives Testimonials in 1935 post.
* Went in at 11:30 a.m. to watch the Padres game, dozed in the recliner, read the paper, and was resigned to a loss, behind 4-2 in the 9th inning. Three walks, a hit, an out, a grand slam and another homer made it a great 8-4 victory over the Brewers. So 4-3 on the road trip to the two best teams in the NL, and now 46-71 on the season.
* Online to read, added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and then added slides to the Conference presentation about RootsTech. almost done in time for next Wednesday!
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and washed dishes. Watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post, then TreeShared about 40 profiles on the big tree, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post ahead of time. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. I'll be a blogging fool on Monday! Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment