We had daughter and two grandkids for Saturday to Tuesday, so no journaling. I did do a bit of blogging, but many of the posts were set up before they came. We had fun - went to the Padres game on Saturday, the other daughter and three grandkids came on Sunday, and we ate lunch, took photos, and went to Jump Around in the afternoon, and the second group went home, went to dinner at Marie Callenders, went to the beach on Monday (school is in here, so almost deserted), and they went to Little Italy for dinner, and got them to the airport by 12:30 on Tuesday. Whew. Got a little sunburned at the beach. We went to the Padres game on Tuesday night, lost again.
* Today, dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Did the laundry.
* Noted that More Jamboree 2014 Photos - Post 528 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Expanded Ellis Island Immigrant Records 1820-1957 Online at FamilySearch. Tried to nap, but the power went off and Linda demanded it be fixed. Yawn.
* Had lunch, and off to the FHC at 12:15 p.m. for the SDGS German Interest Group to present my Conferences presentation to the group of 30 or so. Home by 4 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Has Ancestry.com Indexed the Ancestry Member Trees Yet? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, put out the trash, watched the Padres game, read the paper, read my Mitch Rapp book, and washed dishes. Padres lost to Angels 3-2, so now we're 48-75 on the season.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, added to the Best Of post, TreeShared the big tree, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment