I was a bad boy today - chased some BSOs instead of doing what I should have done, like working on my presentations. Four weeks to go, and one of two is 3/4 done, and the other isn't started. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and took her for her haircut. We were home by 9:50 a.m.
* Noted that 1796 Death Record of John Horton in Glocester, Rhode Island - Post 425 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, answered email, added to the Best Of post, did a little research, and hunted for the newspaper article.
* Took my nap, then had lunch. Online at !2:20 p.m. to write Seavers in the News- Kate Hoffman Seaver Dies in 1934 and then wrote Genea-Musings Makes the Family Tree Magazine's 101 Best Websites for Genealogy in 2018 and set it for later. Did some work in Family Tree.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile, found some land records, added events and sources, then got it ready for the blog post. Did more work in Family Tree. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news. Online at 6:10 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Worked some more in Family Tree with the profile's family.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash dishes, and read my Delaware book. Padres fell behind to Dbacks 5-0 in the first, and lost 5-1, so now 48-76 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.