Eight more weeks until the CVGS Family History Day weekend, and I need to have my two presentations done in 6 weeks. Midnight oil, or not as much blogging or searching, I guess.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Jamboree 2014 Photos - Day 2 - Post 526 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote SDGS Fall Seminar on 8 September Features Michael Lacopo and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, then printed off the papers for my two meetings at the library. Left at 10:15 a.m. and got there right on time.
* Told my tale of woe at the CVGS Family History Day meeting, and they all said they knew I would get the presentations done on time. Had my snack at 11:30. Checked out a book to read while watching baseball.
* Went to the CVGS Board meeting at noon, and was home by 1:45 p.m. Read email and blogs, and wrote Creating a List of Burials in a Specific Cemetery Using RootsMagic.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, worked on the Sarah names without a surname, and found some on Family Tree.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked on the CVGS newsletter draft. got about 30% done. One more thing to do! Walked around the block and saw Mars bright in the sky.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked out some websites, and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment