I finally got another haircut. I put it off and put it off until it's unbearable. The heat doesn't help!
* Dropped linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 1728 Marriage Record of John Tracy and Mary Hawkins in Providence, Rhode Island - Post 423 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, then wrote RootsFinder Online Family Tree Program Updates. Added to the Best Of post.
* worked on the project presentation and made some progress.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the haircut and home by noon. Talked to Russ about genealogy and Alzheimers. He has a mom with problems.
* Had lunch, then wrote the Seavers in the News -- Estate of Bertha M. Seaver of Chicago in 1959 post, and added the family to the database.
* Worked some more on the presentation, and added 28 charts today. Up to 88, which is too many, so will need to prune it after I get everything into it. Made good progress today.
* Worked a bit on the biography for 52 Ancestors. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to serve up dinner, then we watched the Padres game, I read the paper, read my Alex Delaware book, and did dishes. Padres beat the Cubs 6-1 - one of the best games of the year for us. Now 43-68.
* Online at 8 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then talked to Lori on the phone, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.