Didn't sleep well, up early at 6 a.m. - the coolest part of the day and it's 75F in the house and outside too. \
* Read email and blogs. Dropped Linda off, then to Marie Callenders for the men's Bible study. Picked Linda up at 9:40 a.m., and we went to the grocery store. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and answered emails. Noted that Surname Saturday - EGGLETON (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, then took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ahnentafel Roulette. Wrote the weekly Ancestry and FS posts too.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter - still waiting on one paragraph. Worked on the CVGS project tree adding events, notes and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and read the paper. Watered the front plants and sprayed the car.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 July 2018 posted, added to the Best Of post, and TreeShared the CVGS project tree.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then my book, and then my phone - mail, Feedly, Facebook. It's 19-5 Arizona in the 8th inning. Hmmm. Another loss. Now 38-53 on the season.
* Online to write this post. Crappy day. Oh well. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment