This was a stay-at-home Friday, and it was hot in Chula Vista - high over 100F here and up to 115F in the back country. At least four fires sparked up in the county and caused damage, but are not threatening. The winds were not strong. We used our fans, and opened windows after sundown to keep the house cool. It's 84F in the cave.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 233: #358 Benjamin Soule (1719-1803) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 6 July 2018 and set it for later.
* Printed off the Bible study for Saturday, then worked on the CVGS newsletter. Have it about 80% done. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then watched the FTW webinar, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 6 July 2018 while listening to the fire coverage on the radio, checking Google Maps too. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching FamilySearch Family Tree profiles and exchanging info. Sorted out some duplicate profiles on Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in RootsMagic some more.
* Went in at 6:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and wash dishes. Padres lost to D-backs 3-1, so now 38-52 on the season.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to answer email, read blogs, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment