It was another stay-at-home genealogy day here in the Genea-Cave. Same old same old. Padres lost again too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to get her second pair of glasses. They came with pink temples instead of black like we had been promised. She took the opportunity to get a metal frame and they will re-do the lenses. 5 to 10 days. Good.
* Home by 10 p.m. to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Lyle L. Carringer's 1909-14 High School Grade Summary Card posted and add to the Best Of post. Wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Livestreaming Sessions Announced.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email and add to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 23 May 2018 post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, dozed a bit, had dinner, and washed dishes. Finished my Connelly book. Padres lost 2-1 to Nationals in the bottom of the 9th. Now 20-30 on the season.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then wrote two Wordless Wednesday posts. Worked in RootsMagic matching profiles in Family Tree and adding content and sources. Updated the SCGS mobile app andp icked my Jamboree classes.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.