Why can't I sleep past 5 a.m. on presentation days? It's really frustrating. I was tired all day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, went to my men's breakfast, picked up Linda at 9 a.m., and got to church by 9:20 a.m.
* Tried to hook my laptop up to the VGA cable on the stage and that didn't work. I have no idea why. So I hooked it to the VGA cable at the back of the room, used my clicker, and talked to the slides on the screen from the stage. It worked out OK, I guess. The audience of 30 seemed to enjoy the talk - lots of questions. We had lunch there, and were home by 12:45 a.m.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday - EDDY (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Did Your Mother Love To Do? posted.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. and dozed in the recliner watching college softball. Online at 2 p.m. to write the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch the Preakness, then the Padres game. Read the paper, ate dinner, washed dishes. The Padres won 6-2 over Pirates, so now 19-28 on the season.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 13 to 19 May 2018 posted.
* Worked in the Project tree trying to add content - persons, events, sources. Added several families of siblings of the ancestors. TreeShared twice. I may not make much more progress finding ancestors - now I need to collect records from online and digital microfilm to support the presentation.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment