This was another stay-at-home genealogy day, but I got little done in research.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 227: #352 William White (1708-1780) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 18 May 2018.
* Checked WikiTree for Seaver folks, and found some that I didn't have. Added several new families to the database, adding content and sources.
* Took my nap. Had lunch, then worked some more on the WikiTree Seavers.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 18 May 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, read my Connelly book, and wash dishes. Padres won 3-2 over Pirates, so now 18-28 on the season.
* Got the laptop out, put new batteries in the clicker, and made sure it worked for Saturday. Transferred the presentation to the laptop. Checked email and blogs too.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts. also worked in RootsMagic and Family Tree on my Lombard family in Massachusetts.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment