The baseball season starts on Thursday - we're going, so it will be a light genelaogy day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Vincent and Heather Rojo Visit in June 2014 -- Post 509 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, rested my eyes for 30 minutes, then called AAA and got a new battery for the Lincoln. Drove it around for awhile.
* Called the financial advisor about my login to the website and it still doesn't work. We don't know why. This probably means I'll have to enter the data by hand for the taxes - about 30 funds and it will take 3-4 hours I fear. Crap.
* Had lunch, answered emails, and wrote Dear Randy: How do you find the time to research, live life, and do all those posts?
* Updated the OASIS presentations and handouts and sent them to the manager to print the handouts.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Looked at the MyHeritageDNA data some more, and watched two Family Tree Webinar videos.
* Went in to dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote two blog posts, worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree looking for Buck cousins.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.