I was doing so well with my journaling until Thursday. I blame the Padres.
1) Thursday - I blogged, and we went to the Padres opening game against the Brewers, starting at 1:10 p.m. We had lunch at El Pollo Loco, got the trolley, and were in our seats by 1 p.m. just in time for the Navy Seal team jumpers and F18 flyover. Padres lost 2-1 in 12 innings. We stopped at Marie Callenders for dinner and were home by 7 p.m. Shoulda won this game - had chances.
2) Friday - this was a more normal day. I blogged normally, even did some research, and watched the Padres on TV starting at 7:10 p.m. They lost 8-6 to the Brewers, who scored 5 in the top of the 9th off our closer, who made a critical error and gave up a 3-run homer. Shoulda won this game too.
3) Saturday - another normal day. Dropped Linda at the Y, picked her up and home to read, add to the Best Of post, and write blog posts. Wrote two posts for Sunday. Worked on my 930 project for two hours and made research progress.
We left for dinner at In 'n' Out at 3:45 p.m., got the 4:45 trolley at 24th Street, and were in our seats by 5:15 p.m. Alas, Padres lost again 7-3, and this wasn't that close. So we're 0-3 on the season - another terrible start. Home by 9:15 p.m. Wrote this post. Done. Tired. One good part of going to the games is I'm walking more.
I didn't do statistics at the end of February because of being at RootsTech.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 March (with increases in the numbers from 31 January in parentheses):
* 49,828 persons (+ 228)
* 20,102 families (+ 113)
* 161,424 events (+ 866)
* 4,903 Alternate Names (+ 273)
* 10,674 places (+ 153)
* 1,657 sources (+ 45)
* 93,409 citations (+ 1355)
* 1,181 Multi-media Items (+ 17)
* 3,197 Multimedia links (+ 17)
* 23,110 matched to FSFT (+ 697)
I'm up to 57.86% (+0.53%) for citations/events and 187.46% (+1.87%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for January):
* 111,165 page views (3,586 per day, Blogger Stats, + 587)
* 28,811 page views ( 929 per day, Statcounter, - 161)
* 20,932 sessions (675 per day, Statcounter, - 120)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,520 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 17)