I actually got a great night of sleep on Saturday night after my terrible night on Friday night. Nine hours straight through. I'm feeling much better, even though I took a nap this afternoon. I did forget to journal last night - watched NCAA basketball instead.
* Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:10 a.m.
* Finished up the Best Of post and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 March 2018 posted. Transcribed the probate record and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 March 2018 posted.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and went in to watch basketball. Took a recliner nap. We had dinner, I read the paper, and then washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 11 to 17 March 2018 posted. Worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile but computer got slow and I stopped. I finally felt like working in the database and that happens.
* Added to the new Best Of post, then checked Facebook, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was about 6 hours.