I say this every year - it was George Birthington's Wash Day today. Of course, his birth record probably says 11 February 1732, not 22 February, because of the calendar change in 1752. I wonder what day he celebrated?
It was another cool day - high around 60, low around 45, and some showers. Anyway, on to genealogy in the genea-cave today.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, andp icked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1684 Birth Record of Samuel Fletcher (1684-1749) of Chelmsford and Westford, Mass. --- Post 401 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Getting Started With RootsFinder - Part 2: Family Tree Profiles.
* We left at 10:15 for Linda's therapy appointment. I walked 1.5 miles and checked email and blogs and Facebook while waiting. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home.
* Home by 12:20 p.m., had lunch, and online to add to the Best Of post, write Winners Of My MyHeritage After-Party Tickets, and then wrote Seavers in the News - Elizabeth Seaver Marries in Coronado CA in 1942.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, and answered email. Added the Elizabeth Seaver family data to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and Olympics, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post and searched more for Lucinda Pease, born 1834 in Vermont. Another elusive woman. Found an 1855 Massachusetts census record and perhaps an 1850 census record, but there are other Lucindas in the records.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment