It's getting real now - 3 more getups before RootsTech. I've finally started preparing for it, but need time to work on my FHL to-do list.
* It rained hard just as we would leave for the Y, so Linda didn't go today. I read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 215: #294 Samuel Fletcher (1684-1749) of Chelmsford and Westford, Massachusetts posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on and off all day on the George W. Seaver mystery. Barry found some newspaper items, and I found some interesting records, and I think we have solved it. I will write it up sometime soon.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 23 February 2018. Had lunch, and worked on George some more. No nap.
* Got the new RootsMagic-To-Go on the flash drive, and the database. Got it on the laptop too. Saturday is the RootsMagic User Group meeting at the FHC. Plus the RootsTech syllabus articles.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 23 February 2018. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* The family room TV went off, and I called AT&T and DirecTV about it. Two hours later, including a cold dinner, they couldn't fix it. A software update now requires new cables from the box to the TV. They will come next week, so we are without the big TV all weekend. Crap - spoiled the evening.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote two Surname posts and the SNGF post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment