I didn't accomplish much in genealogy this weekend. I didn't go to the i4GG Conference either. Haven't started the Christmas cards and letters yet. I still need to do some shopping (online). It was warm this weekend. The Chargers won.
1) Saturday, 9 December 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and noted that Surname Saturday - SCRUGGS (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Talked to the solar guys again, and that is on track. We left at noon for Linda's haircut, then to Costco for lunch (I had pepperoni pizza), and home by 1 p.m.
* I watched the Army-Navy game in my recliner and dozed a bit after the pizza slice.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Have You Visited an Ancestral Town? posted. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Checked Facebook. Went out in the front yard and trimmed the roses.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and do dishes. Barbara came at 6:30 to pick up Linda for the church play.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter and sent it off to the reviewers. Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching FSFT profiles with the RM profiles and sharing info to both. Answered more email. Genealogy this day was maybe 5 hours.
2) Sunday, 10 December 2017:
* Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:30. Read a bit online, then went in and watched football, dozed a bit, read the paper, and ate lunch. Watched the Chargers game - they beat Redskins 30-13, so now 7-6 on the season.
* Online for awhile at 4:15 to transcribe the probate record. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 December 2017 posted, and also Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 3 to 9 December 2017.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes. Online at 6 p.m. to read, note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 to 9 December 2017 posted, and write the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Finished up the edits on the CVGS Newsletter, and emailed it out to the Members. TreeShared over 100 profiles from the last three days of changes. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was maybe 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment