Well, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, but I'm behind on the Christmas letter and cards. Not a whole lot of genealogy progress today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 204: #283 Ruth (Young) Brown (1688-1768) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 8 December 2017. Added to the Best Of post.
* Tried to nap and failed, Linda went to lunch with Barbara and Carolyn, and I had lunch. Online at 1 p.m. to read, then worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 8 December 2017. Caught a BSO with Rhode Island Seaver marriages and added several, with sources, to the RootsMagic database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, did a Photo Discovery on MyHeritage, checked Ancestry and FamilySearch databases, shopped online and answered email. Made a report for the Jeff who called several nights ago. Took a short nap.
* Went in at 5:30 to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the two Saturday posts, and then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. About 85% done - need to fill one more page then do the TOC.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.