5 more getups before Christmas, 12 before New Years Day. This was a stay-at home day for me.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Randy Visits Santa Claus -- Post 495 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and worked for two hours on the Potter family. Found English records that defined Nathaniel's family fairly well, and added it to the database.
* Linda went to lunch with friends, so I took a nap, had lunch and online at 12:45 p.m.
* Noted that Historical Records of an American Santa Claus posted. Worked some more in the RootsMagic database with FamilySearch Family Tree, adding content both ways.
* Watched the Finding Your Roots episode 10, and wrote Finding Your Roots Season 4 is Over. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, TreeShare, do a Photo Discovery on MyHeritage, and looked through FSFT matches on MyHeritage for data to add to the database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.