This was a stay-at-home Tuesday, with quite a bit of genealogy done, plus some blogging.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, picked her up, and went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1850 U.S. Census Record for Jeremiah McNew Household in Washington DC posted, then worked in RootsMagic matching folks with FamilySearch Family Tree in a Vaux line, and adding information to both trees as necessary.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and did a MyHeritage Photo Discovery. Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote the Genealogy News Bytes - 19 December 2017 post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote several posts with Christmas themes from earlier years. Did more in RootsMagic and FSFT.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online at 6:45 p.m. to do the Wordless Wednesday post, add to the Best Of post, and do more in RootsMagic and FSFT on the Buck line.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.