I do remember where I was 54 years ago, and what my father's reaction was when I got home from school. We watched TV all weekend. It was warm today here in CV - 92F officially, a record for the date.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:14 a.m.
* Noted that 2013 NGS Conference Photos, Part 4 -- Post 491 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Finding the Right Grandfather Cornelius Feather. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, went off to the library and bank, and home to read, answer email, and work in FamilySearch Family Tree matching one of the Seaver lines.
* Searched for and found the Richmond-White marriage, and wrote Finding the 1868 Richmond-White Marriage Record on FHL Digital Microfilm. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, wrote two Thanksgiving posts, TreeShared over 70 folks, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching a Horton line, and added a few folks to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment