This was another all genealogy day, except for the nap and dinner time.
* Dropped Linda at 7:25 a.m., home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Online to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1777 Baptism Record of Margaret Mansley (1777-1850) in Chorley, Lancashire posted, then added to the Best Of post. Answered email, and worked in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to the database.
* Linda went off to lunch with Kathy, so I took my nap. Had lunch, then online at 12:45 to read, and wrote Ancestry.com To Recover Veterans Stories, and 50% Subscription Discount on 11 November. Worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 7 November 2017 but also read email and blogs.
* TreeShared the database, checked Twitter and Facebook,. Went in at 4:45 p.m. for dinner and to watch TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Wordless Wednesday post. Worked in RootsMagic matching Seaver folks in the FamilySearch Family Tree. Added a bunch of folks, and a lot of dates and places, to the FSFT, and only a few items to the RootsMagic database.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. Interesting records, as always, and many ancestral surprises.
* Online at 9:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.