This was an all genealogy day for me, save for dropping Linda off, a nap and dinner time.
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read, then picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got onto Mondays With Myrt but had few chances to say anything of value. Kibitzed a bit.
* Added to the Best Of post, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 2 posted and wrote Preserve and Enhance Your Family History Through Christmas With Famicity.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to print off the master for the CVGS newsletter and the mail labels. Went down to the UPS Store and printed them off, stamped, labeled and mailed them. Went to the grocery store.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Finding Relatives in the MyHeritage New York Passenger List Database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email. TreeShared the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news. Did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, and worked in RootsMagic matching FamilySearch Family Tree profiles, and adding data to both files.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment